HD Brow Sculpting
Brow Sculpting HD is the latest method to achieve “perfect brows’! Eyebrow looks are sensitive to trends and they are the frame of your face. Using HD Brow Sculpting you can always follow the latest trends. The treatment lasts about an hour. With HD Brow Sculpting we focus on your natural eyebrow shape but ensure that the eyebrows are styled fuller and perfect. We make sure that the eyebrow shape suits your face. We will get them in optimal shape, and your brows will look the best.
Benefits of HD Brow Sculpting:
The advantages of HD Brow Sculpting are many.
The treatment offers the ultimate eyebrow look! We have put the benefits to you at a glance:
- Showing two to three weeks visible.
- Eyebrows which connect to the face shape provide a lifting effect and an open glance.
- The treatment gives a natural look.
- It is not harmful to the natural eyebrow hair.
- HD Brow Sculpting is resistant to water, showering, sweat, tears, swimming and sleeping.
- Eyebrows barely require care.
- You can connect the HD Brow Sculpting treatment to the last “Brow trends”.
- Customers who have little eyebrow hair, we can provide fuller, perfectly styled eyebrows.
- Perfect Brow products are safe and clinically tested.
When is HD Brow Sculpting not right for you?
If you have any of the following diseases and/or conditions:
- Wounds, abrasions or ulcers in the treatment zone.
- Infections or skin disorders such as dermatitis or inflamed skin (types of skin inflammation) or psoriasis.
- Swelling around the treatment zone or cold sores.
- Hyper sensitive or sunburned skin.
- You had skin treatments such as microdermabrasion or botox treatment in the last seven days.
- Clients with alopecia
- Clients with trichotillomania, (a disorder in which compulsive hair can also pull out eyebrow and lash)
- Recent Hair Loss: If this is the case, the client must ask first a doctor’s advice.
- Clients undergoing chemotherapy.
- In a pregnancy, we don’t recommend this treatment. Should an allergic reaction occur, the doctor may not be able to prescribe medications.
- latex allergy
Enjoy the pampering